SOME PEOPLE need to grow the fuck up, admit they’re wrong, and mature. For fuck sakes. LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES. Make better decisions, if it doesn’t feel right, don’t fucking do it. When you do something wrong, or maybe don’t do something at all, fucking admit it.
These pills make me feel nothing. If I wanted to cry, I couldn’t.
When no one drinks in this town, its normal to drink alone.
(1) President Abraham Lincoln, who had depression
(2) Writer Virginia Woolf, who had bipolar disorder
(3) Artist Vincent Van Gogh, who had bipolar disorder
(4) Writer Sylvia Plath, who had depression
(5) Mathematician John Nash (from A Brilliant Mind), who had schizophrenia
Inspired by this post
om nom nom
Can we just talk about David Bowie’s mugshot for a second. His Mugshot.
How. How is this level of photogenic-ness even possible?
There is a reason my friend and I coined the expression, “And may all your photo’s be as beautiful as David Bowie’s mugshot.”
Parole Board: You keep talking about not being able to read and write.
Charles Manson: Not that well.
Parole Board: You have an IQ up well over 120 and you’ve been in prison all these years. Have you done anything at all to improve your grades?
Charles Manson: Grades for what?
Parole Board: Have you done anything to improve your reading and writing skills?
Charles Manson: Yeah, I read a book once. It was kind of boring, man. I can think better things than I could read. Reading is kind of like slowing down.
- (Source: 1992 Parole Hearing)